Temporary Director of Group Job Posting
INTERNAL/EXTERNAL POSTING TO BE FILLED STARTING 3/7/22 thru 5/27/22! POSTED BY WYATT ON 2/8/2022
How to Apply...
Aaron Talks is searching for a person to temporarily take over the Director of Group Position here at Aaron Talks. This individual will be responsible for managing the entire group which includes but is not limited to; Oversight of all Directors, fulfilling Administrative tasks such as record keeping, paperwork, job posting, interviews, website maintenance etc., and planning/approving of group events.
1. Applicant must be friendly and social.
2. Preferred past experience as a Staff Member in Aaron Talks lasting at least 3 months.
3. Applicant must be organized and flexible.
4. Applicant must be hardworking and willing to be super active in group.
5. Applicant must be familiar with how to make documents and able to do administrative tasks.
6. Applicant must be familiar with how the group functions and all the groups branches and operations.
7. Applicant must be willing to meet other Director and position requirements outlined in the bylaws.
If you are interested in taking over this position, please send the following to Wyatt via Discord. Wyatt's Discord is Grizzly#6078.
1. Your Letter of Intent... (Explain why you want the job, why you are the best candidate for the job, etc.)
2. Send us your past Staff Experience within the group. (Directors need to know the ins and outs of the group, therefore have being a Staff Member in the past is very useful.)
3. Send us a recommendation. This recommendation can come from anyone BESIDES a current Aaron Talks Director. Current Staff Members can give a letter of recommendation or even someone external who can tell us why you are a prime choice for this job!
(ONLY REQUIRED IF YOU DO NOT MEET JOB REQUIREMENT #2)
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT BY SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION FOR THIS POSITION DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE POSITION!
IF YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE WYATT OR ANY OF THE OTHER DIRECTORS! THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THIS POSITION! #BETTERTOGETHER
Please keep in mind, this is a TEMPORARY position, not a permanent one.