Director of Development Job Posting
INTERNAL/EXTERNAL POSTING TO BE FILLED IMMEDIATELY! POSTED BY WYATT ON 2/5/2022
How to Apply...
Aaron Talks is searching for a person to take over the Director of Development Position here at Aaron Talks. This individual will be responsible for managing the Development Team, working with our Roblox Branch to figure out what our games need, and operating a fun and safe environment for our Development Team Members.
1. Applicant must be friendly and social.
2. Preferred past experience as a Staff Member in Aaron Talks lasting at least 3 months.
3. Applicant must be organized and flexible.
4. Applicant must have used a photo shop editior and can show editing skills through a ad made for the group.
5. Applicant must be willing to fill out team reports bi-monthly.
6. Applicant must know how to use Roblox Studio to a decent skill level. This needs to be shown through a prior SELF-MADE Creation on Roblox.
7. Applicant must be willing to meet other Director and position requirements outlined in the bylaws.
If you are interested in taking over this position, please send the following to Wyatt via Discord. Wyatt's Discord is Grizzly#6078.
1. Your Letter of Intent... (Explain why you want the job, why you are the best candidate for the job, etc.)
2. Send us your past Staff Experience within the group. (Directors need to know the ins and outs of the group, therefore have being a Staff Member in the past is very useful.)
3. Send us a recommendation. This recommendation can come from anyone BESIDES a current Aaron Talks Director. Current Staff Members can give a letter of reccomendation or even someone external who can tell us why you are a prime choice for this job!
4. Send us a Advertisement made for the group using a photoshop editor
5. Send us the link to a game that YOU have made alone!
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT BY SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION FOR THIS POSITION DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE POSITION!
IF YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE WYATT OR ANY OF THE OTHER DIRECTORS! THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THIS POSITION! #BETTERTOGETHER